Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What a day....

Hmm..today was really a tired and boring day...have lecture in the morning 8.30am till 10.00am then waited for 3hours for the next class to start...haiz...using a new class room in new building and almost lost my direction while going to the WC...finally 4.30pm on my way back from uni..and while driving saw 2 cha bo so give a hi 5..but -.-''' it seem like this day i was too slim o may be become transparent..

in tat 3 hour boring time..went to spring with Gio one of my classmate and friend...spring for???of cos hunt for toys lo...bt it seem like nothing suit me there so back to uni empty handed..wait not really empty handed buy some dvd to save my movie...laptop hard disk almost burst man..

1 Comment:

  1. JaneJane said...
    hahha...tis sounds so funny..-->"it seem like this day i was too slim o may be become transparent.."
    hhahahahaahahaahha^^

Post a Comment